Monday 25 November 2013

Stephen Metcalfe MP supports fundraising efforts at Bulphan Church Christmas Bazaar


Stephen Metcalfe, local MP for South Basildon and East Thurrock together with local Councillor Sue Little, entered the Christmas spirit once more this week at Bulphan Church’s Christmas Bazaar.

The annual Bazaar proved to be a great success with a good turnout. There was a lot on offer with refreshments to enjoy, tombola’s, cake stalls, crafts and card stalls with all proceeds providing vital funds for the church.

Mr Metcalfe commented: “I was delighted to join the community at Bulphan Church Christmas Bazaar. There is a fantastic community spirit in the local area and it was encapsulated here. I hope everyone there enjoyed the festivities as much as I did!”

“I would like to thank all those who had a part to play in bringing Christmas to the Bulphan and I hope that invaluable funds were raised to support the ongoing activities of the church.”