Wednesday 14 December 2016

Please donate to St Luke's Hospice

Donate to St Luke's Hospice here
In March I will be dancing a tango and a jive in front of a live, paying audience in aid of our local St Luke's Hospice in Basildon.

As the local Member of Parliament, and with no ballroom dance experience whatsoever, I will quite literally be following in the footsteps of the erstwhile Shadow Chancellor, Ed Balls!

I do not profess to be a dance of any kind but am taking part in order to raise funds for an excellent cause.

All seriously ill patients and families should have access to the highest quality palliative support and end-of-life care which is provided so ably by the brilliant staff and volunteers at St Luke's.

Dance practice has already started with my teacher Joanna Ridley and we are on track for the event in March.

Please do consider giving what little you can through my JustGiving page and we will try to make a positive difference to such an important part of our community.

My target is to raise £1,000 but if I can exceed that amount it would mean even more support for a worthy charity.

Thank you!

You can also donate to St Luke's Hospice here.